Research InterestsMy research interests include program analysis, transformation, and verification. Currently, I am active in mobile code security, proof-carrying code, resource analysis and partial evaluation.
Current and Former PhD Students
- Md. Abu Naser Masud. Termination and Cost Analysis: Complexity and Precision Issues. February 6, 2013. Co-supervised with Samir Genaim
- Guillermo Román-Díez. Advanced Topics in Resource Analysis: Certification, Incrementality, Concurrency and Array-Sensitivity. December 3, 2012. Co-supervised with Elvira Albert
- Diana Ramírez-Deantes. Modular and Field-Sensitive Termination Analysis of Java Bytecode. June 3 2011. Now Coordinator of Political and Technological Studies, at Guanajuato State Council of Science and Technology, Mexico.
- Jesús Correas. Analysis and Verification of Modular Programs. June 13 2008. Now Profesor Colaborador at Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
- Claudio Ochoa. Poly-Controlled Partial Evaluation and its Application to Resource Aware Specialization. 10 April 2007. Now working at Intel, Argentina.
CollaborationIf you are a good Computer Science student (2nd year onward) and you are interested in (possibly funded) collaboration in the above mentioned topics please contact me at the following address:
Facultad de Informática
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid
28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid, Spain
(+34) 91 336 7453 / (+34) 91 336 3669
german (AT) fi.upm.es