- Research Interests: Test case generation (CLP-based), Static
analysis of object-oriented programs, Partial evaluation, Symbolic Execution,
Constraint Logic Programming ...
- Member of the COSTA
and GPD research groups.
- PhD thesis: Transformation and Analysis of
Object-Oriented Bytecode supervised
Albert. Defended at the Complutense University of Madrid on
October 26th, 2009.
- Talks at international conferences and workshops:
(Valencia, Spain - September 2010),
(Edinburgh, Scotland - July 2010),
(Toronto, Canada - June 2010),
(Madrid - January 2010),
(San Sebastián, Spain - September 2009),
WLPE'08 (Udine, Italy -
PROLE'08 (Gijón, Spain -
(Valencia, Spain - July 2008),
EWSCS'08 (Palmse, Estonia -
(Montreal, Canada - October
(Lyngby, Denmark - August
(Braga, Portugal - March
(Nice, France - January 2007).
- Seminars and informal talks:
University of Parma - March 2009,
University of Bologna - March 2009,
(UCM) - June 2008,
of Dusseldorf - May 2008,
June 2006 and January 2007.
- Visit to the University of
Bologna with Professor
Davide Sangiorgi and to
the University of Parma
with Roberto Bagnara
- Assistance to the 3rd Int. Compulog/ALP Summer School on LP and
(Las Cruces, New Mexico, EEUU - July 2008).
- Research stay at
of Dusseldorf in Germany with Professor
Leuschel (May 2008).
- Assistance to the 13th Estonian Winter School in Computer Science
Estonia - March 2008).
- Research stay at the Roskilde
University in Denmark with Professor
John Gallagher (May-June 2007).
- Collaboration as a reviewer at:
- COSTA. A COSt and
Termination Analyzer for Java Bytecode
- PET. A Partial
Evaluation based Test Case Generator for Java Bytecode
Departamento de Sistemas
Informáticos y Programación, Office 220
Facultad de Informática, C/ Profesor
José García Santesmases, s/n
Complutense University of Madrid
E-28040 - Madrid (Spain)
+34 91 3947646 / +34 91 3947529
mzamalloa (at) fdi.ucm.es